Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Beautiful Little Girl



Here are a few photos of our little girl. We discovered that she loves to suck on her arm since that is all she did during the 20 min. ultra sound. You could see her lips moving, it was awesome! Let us know who you think she looks more like. And no that isn't hair on her head, she is just pushing her head against my tummy and so it is a shadow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! How wonderful! So fun to see her personality before she's even born. Congrats guys :) I can't wait to meet her!

Keri said...

Isn't it fun to see little glimpses of them before they're born?! I'm not sure what you looked like as a baby, but it seems like the jawline might be similar to a skinny Dustin baby. Maybe. What do you think?

Mike and Amanda said...

i say she looks a little more like angie than dustin especially the nose but we will see if that is really the case soon enough

Dixie said...

Love her nose! I have never seen a 3d ultrasound before! Talk about cool!