Friday, April 11, 2008

What A Wonderful Husband

So, my cat hasn't been doing to well lately. He was limping and not eating. I talked Dustin into letting me take it to the vet to see if we could help him get better or help him leave the world. Well, after the visit (which included anesthesia, ex-ray, sedation, and cutting) we found that he could be helped. Chef has a two inch long soft plastic tube sticking out of his leg that has to be cleaned every day and then taken out on Tuesday, he has antibiotics, and all the cats have ear mites with medicated drops for those. Dustin's wallet took a big hit for this one. But I am extremely glad that he let me do it. Not every husband would let his wife spend that much money on a cat. Trust me, it was a lot. But he likes to spoil me and he knew I was upset with the fact that my cat might not make it so he did what he could to keep me happy. He is wonderful!
And we found Brennden's cat Fish. The first cat we owned. He has rejoined us and won't let us forget that he is here. When he meows it sounds like he is saying mom. We have to listen to see if Brennden is crying for me or if the cat is crying for me. It is actually kinda funny.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, that is nice of him. I think Dustin's a bit of an animal lover, though, unlike his favorite sister, here. Glad your cats are getting taken care of & that Fish was found. I never knew Fish was missing...

Unknown said...

:) I'm glad there's a fellow animal lover here :D That's nice that your kitties are going to be okay....I love the name....Who picked out Fish for a cat name anyways?