I made it further than last time but still didn't make it much further than this. I know, I'm a wuss. (I'm only 10 feet off the ground.)
Brennden still only makes it a foot off of the ground. Maybe one day he will go further. But he did try a bunch of times. He is trying to smile for the camera here. Funny boy.
Charity climbs the six foot wall. I don't even hold her I just have my hands there in case she falls. She climbs to the top of that one. When she gets bigger she will be the first in the family to make it to the top of the big one.
And of course she wanted to take another pic.

3 comments:
Nice butt shot! Lol. I cant climb very high either. Looks like you guys had fun.
That is so cool!!! I have never done that...at this point, even if I have a new knee, I would be afraid of the butt shot. Mine wouldn't look so cute as yours! I love seeing the kids to that. I love the smiles on their faces!
Such cute pics!
Post a Comment