Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sillyness

One warm sunny day without wind, I decided to clean out Dustin's truck before switching to the new car seats. Brennden and Charity headed on out too.



They climbed onto the bed cover and camped out there for almost an hour.



I love Charity's facial expression here.



And Brennden, being Mr Photogenic, had to have his picture taken too.



They got blankets to lay on because the truck was dirty. I think it was probably a little hot.



When the sun got to her, Charity climbed inside to 'help' me.



Brennden didn't care to clean so he just put a blanket over his face to shield himself from the sun. And yes, he is in a long sleeved flannel shirt and Charity is also in a long sleeve shirt. It was cooler when we were out this morning.

1 comment:

Nalene said...

They are so cute!! Man has Charity's hair grown!!!