I wanted to take pictures of them. Charity didn't want her picture taken. Unusual for her. Snot.
Right away she mixed all of her colors together. It bugs me to no end and I don't know why. That's half the reason I don't buy playdough. The other half is a no brainer, it gets everywhere. Thank goodness we don't have carpet for it to get smashed into.
Brennden wanted to make sure his colors stayed seperated. Everytime they got mixed even a little he would stop and seperate them.
He even had to make sure he used every cookie cutter there was.
During all this, Dalin was in his bed. He was supposed to be napping but apparently 10 minutes was good enough.
I was lucky to get a semi smile. He usually scowls at me when I get the camera out. He hates when it flashes. I call it his Dustin face because he looks just like Dustin when he is getting mad at one of the kids.

4 comments:
Too cute. We rarely have playdough for the same reasons...and I have no idea why the mixing of colors bothers me to no end either. haha.
P.S. Please clean your lens. I'm starting to think your children are blurry in real life! :P
It's not my lens it's my camera. : (
We must be on the same wave length. I was just brainstorming ideas to entertain your kids & I was thinking that we could have a playdough party!
The play dough just shows their personalities. How fun!...even if the play dough gets mixed, it smells good! I'm glad you got a smiley picture of Dalen. He is a doll, but so are the other two. I love them!
Post a Comment