Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lost?

I feel like I've been lost for awhile. I haven't been posting, exercising, or cleaning. The laundry is clean but it is on the bed, in the dryer, and in baskets waiting to be put away. The weeds have gone wild. Except for the corner where my garden is growing, or at least it was til today when the ants happened upon it. Dustin and Brennden both need hair cuts but I haven't gotten around to it.

Charity is either getting a new tooth or has allergies. Her poor nose is so runny it is making her cough. Brennden has been afraid of something in the closet. In fact, he is sitting next to me 2 hours after bed time because he is scared and crying. (And trying to get candy out of me too.)

Other than that everything is just the same as always.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm..
same with the laundry
same with the haircuts
same with having a kid that wont go to bed..

At least where I live someone does the weeding for me :O)

Hope things get better!

Keri said...

Some days/weeks/months are just like that. I feel your pain.