Charity has now discovered that she can wave. All day at church she just waved and smiled at everybody. She has also learned what a duck says. She doesn't quite pronounce it right but she does try. She is also a remote control girl. She gets all upset when you take it away from her so we have given her our old dvd player remote.
The most wonderful thing of all that she has learned... not to cry when she wakes up. Instead she just says a few words then waits for someone to come and get her. I love this in the morning, but sometimes I wonder how long she sits there for.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

4 comments:
Travis does the same thing with waking up and talking to himself.. I think if they can amuse themselves when they wake up (and they don't cry!) let them!!
What fun! I can't believe how old she's getting....wasn't I at the baby shower just a few months ago?!?!? LOL on the remote control!
What a cute, cute little girl!
Cute. You guys are behind on the blog, thats not like you.
Post a Comment