As some of you know Charity is a little talker. I have been trying to get Angie to post this for about 2 weeks and am out of town and bored so it looks like the task now falls on me. Well to get back to topic, Her absolute favorite word is Da Da, it was also her first word. Next comes Ma Ma which is a close second. What, that, aarf and quack also are among her understandable words. She also says little sentences, mostly consisting of what what what that when she finds something new. I think its pretty cute. She loves to whisper too, it is really cute when she does it.
She is also on the verge of walking. Before I left she took one step and wouldnt do anymore. I told Angie to push her down if she tried to walk so I could be home when she does. So far she hasnt tried from what Ive been told.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

6 comments:
Dustin, you are too funny.. push her down?? Im sure Angie wouldn't do that!
Shes so cute.. I can't believe shes almost a yr old already!
Ha, I could just see you telling her to push her down. She's growing so fast!
LOL You would say that. I'm sure she's just waiting for you to get back before she does. The 'what what that?' is really cute!
Funny little bro! And cute Charity.
Well that little girl is going to be walking before you know it! No matter when she takes that first step, when you see her take one it will be like taking her first step for you!...Did that even make sense?!
Charity is such a cute little bug. Hard to believe that she's almost a year old!
Post a Comment