So, it has been a while since I have been to St. George to visit my family. This weekend we are headed down!! And poor Dustin is tired of traveling. As soon as we got back from Idaho, Dustin worked out of town for a week. (more like 10 days I think) Then this week he again had to leave town. Each time taking 8 hours one way. He left wednsday, worked 28 hours, then drove back yesterday. Once he got home he had to fix my car so that we could take it this weekend. He didn't get much sleep last night, then he has to drive 1.5 to work today. After that he has to drive 6 hrs to St. George. Poor man hasn't been home for a while. When we get back I will have to let him sleep in as much as he can next week and let him enjoy being home for a while.
3 comments:
I am glad you got to go to St. George with Dustin's hectic schedule. I hope you have a great time!
thanks for coming! it was nice to see my family..lol
~candice
aren't hubbies GREAT!?!
Post a Comment