
As you can tell,
Brennden is learning to ride his bike. He has had this bike since before Christmas but it was too cold and he didn't have a helmet. Then he got a helmet for Christmas. He was very excited and put it on right away. And now, 3 months later, he is riding it for the first time.

This is the smallest helmet we could find and it is still a little bit big on him, but it's not like he is going fast and is going to crash very hard.

As long as he wasn't going too slow he did pretty good. He can get on it by himself but not off of it without tipping it over. He already tells me to "Go away, mom. I want to do it myself." Even though he has tipped over a few times. And he was trying to go on the dirt. Once he gets better I can only imagine what he will try. I just hope he doesn't give me any heart attacks.
7 comments:
WOW! how big he looks on that bike. We miss you guy's and cant wait to see you!
That helmet is HUGE on him! LOL! So cute! Good for him!
What a cute little buddy! I can't believe he can ride a bike already...and so well too! I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 8...and I ran into a mail box the first day because I didn't know how to stop, It bent my cousin's bike tire...oops!
so cute!
How fun! Its funny how independent they want to be.
Oh, I bet you'll be spending a lot of time outside now!
awww! cute my tanky is getting big! i miss you guys so much! i cant wait to see you when you come here!
~candice
Post a Comment