Monday, March 2, 2009

DA DA

This morning as I was getting ready for work Angie was getting Charity ready for the day when I walked past the door and heard da da. I thought it was pretty coincidental so i walked past again and she said it again. It sure seems like I get all the first, rolling over, crawling, poopy diaper, and now her first word. Isnt it great to be a dad?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! How awesome! :) You're such a fun dad!

Keri said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

Didn't you feel her kick for the first time when Angie was pregnant as well??

Dustin and Angie said...

yes I did

Unknown said...

How did that happen? Wouldn't Angie feel it first?!?

Dustin and Angie said...

We were in bed and I put my hand on her stomach and asked does she kick yet and Angie told me "no" just then there was a thump with a bump, aka a kick.

Courtney said...

Oh that is so sweet! What a cute little girl!

Dixie said...

that is so cute. I can't wait to see the Charity-bug