Tagged by Annalee
FIRSTS:1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I think I went by myself but ended up with Joe and someone else in all the pics because they went stage too.
2. FIRST date?Real date... Gezz, I would have to say Trevor
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No
4. What was your FIRST job? Papergirl for the Spectrum
5. What was your FIRST car? Some old red Hyndai
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No text messages today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Charity, she woke me up crying.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I have no idea.
9. Who was your FIRST Kiss? Trevo, but not on the first date.
10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To St. George for Ashley's wedding.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I would probably say Jake from elementary school and no we haven't talked since Middle School.
12. Where was your FIRST sleepover? I haven't the slightest idea.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dustin
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Feed Charity
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?Beach Boys
16. FIRST piercing? Ears
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? I've never left the country
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Babie
19. When was your FIRST detention?I never went to detention.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Idaho
21. Who was your FIRST roommate? Not counting siblings, Jan from college. Worst thing in the world.
22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket? Stupid really. I had half of the tail light in my rear window out. No I didn't get a ticket, it was a stupid thing to get pulled over for.
I tag whoever wants to tell us their firsts.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

1 comment:
You've been tagged! Check my blog!
Post a Comment