Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Step


Today I went with Dad to Albuquerque to pick up my gun safe. Well actually we went so Dad could buy a new gun and I just happened to be going to buy a safe today and went with him and picked it up at Sportsmans instead of at Wal-Mart. And incase you are wondering it does not have an alarm on it, yet we are going to have ADT come out and put a vibration sensitive door alarm on it. Hopefully our meeting with the ATF will go good on Tuesday and that will put us on track to get our FFL in about 6 weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh :) Shiney! That looks like a nice one....then again, I don't really know much about safes :D

Keri said...

Very nice! Glad you've got a safe!

Nalene said...

That is a good looking safe!