Monday, October 6, 2008

Traveling Man

As most of you know I travel alot for work. Here is a sample of what I have done in the last two weeks. Miles are total for the day rounded off.
Mon, Aneth, Utah 250 miles
Tues, Bayfield, Colorado 160 miles
Wed, Sky City, New Mexico 600 miles
Thurs, Mountains near Cuba, New Mexico, 300 miles
Fri, Espanola, New Mexico, 480 miles
Sat, Bernallio, New Mexico, 340 miles
Sun, Valles Caldera, New Mexico 550 miles
Mon, Running around various sites near Aztec, New Mexico, 120 miles
Tues, Running around various sites near Cedar Hill, New Mexico, 100 miles
Wed, Middle of Jicarilla Reservation, New Mexico, 250 miles
Thurs, Espanola and Bernallio, New Mexico, 500 miles
Fri, Bloomfield, New Mexico, 10 miles
Sat, Ignacio, Colorado, 110 miles
Mon, Holbrook, Arizona, 500 miles
For those of you keeping track that is roughly 4,270 miles in the last 15 days, no I didnt drive all of them but I would say I drove 60% of them. My weekly average is usually about 1,250 miles.

4 comments:

Keri said...

That's crazy. At least you're not putting the miles on your own truck. Just lookin at it makes me tired. But then again, it's nearly midnight, so I AM tired.

Dixie said...

that's totally insane! Good thing those miles aren't on your personal truck!

Nalene said...

That is amazing how the miles stack up!

Mel and Angus said...

At least you don't have to cross oceans like your uncle. Right now he is flying home from Bogota Columbia. Next week it is Mexico. Week after, home. Then to Scotland for two weeks. But your traveling is a lot of driving, esp. on the res.