So, I already have visiting teaching, and Enrichment Night Committee Board Member, but now I have another one. Dustin has to share it with me though. We are Zone Leaders. If there were to be a disaster in our area we have to contact and help anyone in our 'zone' and contact the control center to report what it going on. Right now it isn't too bad but I don't ever want to actually do it! We are the youngest in our neighborhood so I don't really know why we were picked but.... We'll do what we can and hope nothing ever happens.
2 comments:
I don't think we've got anything like that around here. Hopefully they will, though. Will they provide you with training?
That is wonderful! I guess the challenge is to be organized enough to know how to handle a disaster situation. How important that would be. Hopefully, you'll never find out!
Post a Comment