I have looked everywhere for a Super Why costume and have been unsuccessful in finding one. They are sold out in stores and on line. So on Monday I went to mom's house for help in making one.
It took some doing and some creativity (which I don't possess much of), but we did it. I tried to lay out the costume and take a picture while Brennden was asleep. I did, but then Charity woke up and the costume got left on the floor.
When Brennden woke up and saw it he just had to wear it. And he actually wanted to put the cape on! I was wondering if he would even like the cape part.
And then of course he had to do a super hero pose. I knew if I could make it that he would just love it. I couldn't get him to take it off until dinner so that he wouldn't spill on it. Now let's just see how long I have a 'Super Why' running around the house until I get Brennden back.
It took some doing and some creativity (which I don't possess much of), but we did it. I tried to lay out the costume and take a picture while Brennden was asleep. I did, but then Charity woke up and the costume got left on the floor.
When Brennden woke up and saw it he just had to wear it. And he actually wanted to put the cape on! I was wondering if he would even like the cape part.
And then of course he had to do a super hero pose. I knew if I could make it that he would just love it. I couldn't get him to take it off until dinner so that he wouldn't spill on it. Now let's just see how long I have a 'Super Why' running around the house until I get Brennden back.

4 comments:
You did a great job on it!! He looks so cute in it to! He looks like he will have no problem staying warm trick or treating in St George
Oh, that is SO CUTE!!!
That is just so darn cute!!! The costume turned out great, but Brennden and his cute expressions make it precious!
that turned out way cute!!
Post a Comment