
My plants were doing pretty good with the temperature in the thirties, but.... It got to 22 degrees (breaking the record FYI), and this is the result. It makes me sad to look at them. They are supposed to come back every year though so I guess I will have to wait and see. I was able to save my starters ones though. I brought them inside a few days ago so if worse comes to worse at least I will have a few for next year.
3 comments:
Isn't it so sad? My chile all finally froze last night. I haven't looked at my tomatoes today, but they were partly frozen yesterday. My flowers are all still looking fine, though. I'm pretty sure we didn't get as cold as you.
oh...so sad. I lost my tomatoes too :(
Now you can start looking forward to next spring and summer!
Post a Comment