Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tid Bits

More flowers in my garden are starting to bloom! I bought some purple ones (can't remember what they are called) or so I thought. The ones with blooms were purple, but the new blooms are pink. They are very pretty but I wish I would have known they were going to be pink so that I could have mixed them in instead of having all purple one the left and all pink on the right. All well.
We had a zebra for a little boy on Wednesday. Brennden dry all over his legs and arms and body with a dry erase pen. Stripes stripes and more stripes. Good thing it washed off easily. Then on Friday I took him to the park. He tried to climb the ladder looking thing that starts to arch. He couldn't figure out the arching part and fell 4 or 5 feet. Ouch!!! His tongue is all cut up. I feel bad for him.
I don't know when the last time was that I vacuumed or dusted. Argh! But we did manage to get book shelves in the kids rooms so that the books could come out of the boxes. We might actually have everything unpacked now.
The cats got taken to the pound Friday. Sad day. But Charity is allergic to them so.... Every time they would go out for a few days her eyes and nose would clear up but as soon as they would come in she couldn't see or breathe/smell. Poor girl. Maybe she will grow out of it like I did. We might get a dog in a month or so. Brennden keeps saying he needs a new cat now. But we will see what happens.

No comments: