


The red one looks like a strawberry until the petals grow. It turns a orange red color. I have one that has bloomed but the petals are kinda half gone.
Everyone in the neighborhood has said everything in their yards are dieing because the soil has no nutrients in it, but we bought some spray fertilizer so we hope that they will survive. So far so good.



2 comments:
I'm glad your flowers are still doing well. Want some gardening advice? I thought so. Your fertilizer might be what's keeping your plants going. This fall, you'll want to add some organic matter & work it into the soil. That plus fertlizer will make your soil great. It can take years to make truly great soil...which I know, because we're definitely not there yet.
Hey! Looks great! Keep up the good work. :) My garden only consists of a few tomato plants, a jalepeno plant, and a few stray bean plants that came back from last year...
Post a Comment