

These are a few of the flowers that we planted in out garden Saturday. It took 2 hours! The soil was so dry and hard in some places that Dustin had to literally chisel it apart. Hopefully the flowers will live. So far so good. Most of them can stand up to abuse and neglect and they are drought tolerant so I feel pretty confident that they will make it. Brennden had to to be stripped down and washed off in our front yard because he was so muddy. It looked like he had been rolling around in the mud.
And on another note... I went out to get us ice cream after the flower planting workout and on the way back I saw a 3 year old boy running around naked in his front yard with his dogs. It was hilarious.

5 comments:
What kind of flower is the pink one? It's beautiful. I just got Charity's birth announcement in the mail--so cute.
Okay, so Dixie didn't say that...I did. She was logged on at my house & I haven't changed it yet. --Keri
I just got it too. Thanks! It's a really nice picture. Nice flowers too :)
It is a Pacifica Dark Red Vinca.
Weird. So I just pulled up the comments to make one & saw that I have already made several. Good thing Keri clarified, or I would be really confused! The naked kid running around the neighborhood sounds strangely familiar. Are you sure you weren't at my house? :)
Post a Comment