Tuesday, July 1, 2008

:-O


We woke up yesterday to a big mess in the kitchen. My cat had jumped up on the counter, knocked over the fish tank, and went after my fish. I'm surprised the noise didn't wake us up in the night. The counter and floor were covered in gross fish water. I had to scrub and disinfect everything. The fish was all scratched up on the floor, stupid cat just wanted to play with it but not eat it. Talked about being grossed out first thing in the morning.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Eww, gross...

Unknown said...

That's pretty yucko...I'm sorry.

Dixie said...

It sounds like your cat is trying to get some attention. First it has to set off the alarm & then when that doesn't work, it kills it's competition. Geez!

Tiffany said...

Gracie plays with everything too. The fish looks gross. I could not figure out what it was by looking at the picture.