
Once again,
Brennden played T-ball. And once again, he happened to be on the red team. He has improved remarkably. All of them have. You can tell which kids are playing for fun and which kids are actually going to play on school teams.

We had one game where every kid actually hit a pitched ball instead of having to use the T.

There is a kid in his class that played on his team last year that I requested to be on the same team.
Brennden was excited to play with him again. Right when we got back from our vacation
Brennden asked if we could call and have him come over.

Tomorrow I am signing him up for flag football. We'll see if he likes that more or if he wants to stick to T-Ball. I'm so glad that he has to opportunity to try different sports and find the one that fits him best.
1 comment:
He is a cutie and has always loved balls and sports so much!! I will bet he will find several that he really likes!
Post a Comment