Monday, July 25, 2011

So Embarrassed

Today I tried to go to a group class at the gym since I've been doing my own for a while I thought I would be social today. Well, I didn't get to stay for long. Just 30 min into the workout the kid zone employees came for me. Right away I knew it was Brennden, I just didn't know how bad it was. Lets rewind to when I was walking to the gym from the parking lot.........

Brennden was acting kind of funny doing a little dance. The potty dance. I told him when he gets inside he needs to go right to the bathroom. That if he went in his pants they would tell us to go home. Apparently he didn't believe me. But last time he had an 'accident' they just took care of it and told me about it. But this time it was much, much worse. He had to go #2, and he didn't want to, so he tried to hold it in, only it didn't stay in so well. So he put his had down his pants to see if there was any there, and sure enough there was. It was on his hand. So he wiped it on the wall in the play area. Then he through a fit and wouldn't let them clean his hands off. So they came and got me. I went to my locker and got my stuff because I knew I wasn't going to be staying.

When I got to the kid zone they had changed Dalin's diaper, put Charity's shoes on, and were working on Brennden. He wouldn't budge. I had to drag him, literally, to the bathroom to wash his hands. And then drag him out the door to the car. I was so embarrassed. There is no way I am going in tomorrow. Charity is pretty sad since she LOVES the gym. I can't wait til Brennden goes back to school.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for you! Travis did that once here at home.. but it was st HOME! Poor poor you.. why do kids do things like that?

Nalene said...

At least it is in the past now! School is wonderful for mothers!!!

Christy said...

I had a feeling your facebook status would have something to do with this. How horrid of an experience!

Keri said...

Oh, no! Why didn't he let them wash his hands? Was he just shocked & traumatized or something?

Unknown said...

I guess one good thing comes out of this...it'll be a great story for his future wife!

Yikes though, I don't know if I could have dealt with that situation gracefully.