Saturday, May 14, 2011

Health Fair


Thursday we went to the Edwin Health Fair. There were games, food and prizes so why not go? Dalin got his first balloon and fell in love with it.

While walking around I somehow lost his spoon so I couldn't finish feeding him. Luckily they were handing out animal crackers.
We waited 30 minutes for face painting. Brennden wanted Spiderman.
Charity wanted a butterfly. I think the guy did a great job.
And of course there has to be a bounce house. Who cares about the games and prizes when there is a bounce house. This is my favorite picture from that day. Both of their faces are priceless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss these cute little munchkins! Looks like fun! :)

Unknown said...

aww.. it looks like they had fun. And your camera is taking really good pics!

Nalene said...

I love seeing the updated pictures of Dalin. He seems to change everytime I see him. I loved the face art for Brennden and Charity. That guy did an awesome job! They look so happy and cute! What a fun day! I love seeing those happy little faces!!!