Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Most Commonly Lost Items

I have come to the conclusion that I am always losing things easily. In fact, I bet I would lose my head if it weren't attached. So I am going to make a list of things that I lose the most and I want you to add items that you lose in your comment. Lets see how may different things we all lose and how many are the same.

1- Remote Control
2- Keys
3- Phone
4- Blue Tooth
5- Shoes
6- Jacket
7- Whichever book I am currently reading
8- Hair Brush
9- Glass (don't ask how, I rarely leave the kitchen when I get a drink)
10-Scissors (unsafe, I know)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol sounds like me!

Most of the above
Baby wipes
Binkies
Cooking Utensils

Unknown said...

My purse.. we use to loose pacis alot.. but now that Travis has something like seven of them hiding around we're always able to find at least one!

Keri said...

The only thing I really lose are Sydney's books for school, my girls' socks & pens. All are the fault of my children!

Unknown said...

hmm...I forget things a heck of alot more then I lose things.. but hmmm... my cell phone I tend to need people to call a lot, so I can find it. lol! :)

Dixie said...

Anything JOSH puts away. He just stashes things where they don't belong!