Saturday, January 16, 2010

9 weeks

I went back to the doctor's on Thursday and they said I am 9 weeks along. The baby is so far back close to my spine that they still couldn't get a heart beat and had to do an ultrasound to find it. My thoughts are; if the baby is so far back why is my stomach so big? And if the baby comes before Aug 20th I won't be surprised in the least. I have gained 10 lbs (a lot for 9 weeks don't you think), I went up 2 pant sizes and now have to wear maternity pants because the new pants i bought have gotten too tight. Most of my shirts don't fit length wise anymore unless I wear my tummy sleeve with them. And yes, there is still only one baby that we know of. I guess I am just going to get really really big with this one.

2 comments:

Nalene said...

Wow! This is amazing! Has it been three weeks since they said you were 6 weeks along?

Christy said...

That is so crazy! I'm a mere week ahead of you and not showing at all!