So, according to the ultra sound (done with a 3rd doctor, yes I have been to 3) it showed me at 6 weeks in the photo. What is going on? I don't know. I think I look rather big for 6 weeks. Don't think I would really be showing. There are 3 possible answers for this. 1- we miscarried and got pregnant again 2- there are issues due to birth control 3-we are having twins. When I went in for the ultra sound I should have been 18 weeks. With my measurement from 3 different people that is what was concluded. And with the ultra sound saying 6 weeks they would not be able to see twins if they were there because they would be so small that one could be hiding behind the other. I get to go in again next week so I guess we will have to wait and see.
2 comments:
I can hardly wait to find out the real deal. No matter how it turns out I will look forward to our 12th grandchild!...hmmm...I'm not sure if I should route for the 6 wks. or twins!
Can't wait to find out what's going on!
Post a Comment