Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Friends

I was thinking it was awfully quiet, so I grabbed the camera expecting to find trouble with a mess, and I got this delightful surprise. Needless to say the banana ended up in the trash. Who knows how many times it was on the floor. And it was completely smashed.


Since Charity spends so much time under the table Brennden decided to join her. It's nice to see them getting along so well and playing together. I can only hope it will last through their teenage years. My mom always tells me, "This is the calm before the storm."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE!! I love the smiles on both of them.. a step up from that one picture you had on here before of Charity screaming while Brennden held her!

Unknown said...

:) That was totally me and Grant growing up! :) Little conspiring troublemakers!

Keri said...

What cute moments & pictures!! Hopefully they will continue to play together well. My girls already fight too much!

Nalene said...

Those pictures are the Best! Good job little guys!

Dixie said...

those are such cute pictures!