Monday, January 19, 2009

Charity


For the next few days I have decided to post updates on the four of us starting with Charity and working up with age. As all of you already know, she is crawling. Her favorite place to crawl is on the little shelf under the coffee table. Good thing we don't have stairs or they would have to be gated off. Charity absolutely loves to eat almost anything. The only things she doesn't like are pees and green beans. She has already learned to pinch her thumb and finger together and is great at picking up little pieces of food. The downside, she also pinches me. Ouch!


Even though she is growing, she is doing so slowly. She can and still does where 0-3 month clothing. Most of her clothes are 3-6 months, but I have to upgrade her pants and long sleeve shirts because her legs and arms are long. Her hair is constantly up in a pony tail because her hair gets all staticey and sticks straight up if I don't.
Charity has learned to go from her belly to sitting as long as she has something to help grab onto to pull herself up. I'm afraid she will soon be pulling herself into a standing position! Last month at her 6 month check up she weighed 14 lb 1 oz and was 25 inches tall. But don't let her small size fool you. She thinks she is all grown up and throws the worst tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Must be the red hair. She gets so upset and loud that Brennden shuts his bedroom door to try to get away from her. On a funny note, when she is that upset she sounds like a starving pig. If only all of you could hear it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like hearing updates on the kids!! Alan and I were joking that she had to start crawling to get away from Brennden.. but its obvious that its Brennden who is trying to get away from her! :O) Shes so cute.. its amazing how fast she has grown.. it was like she was born just the other day!

Nalene said...

Yes, she is way cute...and so tiny to crawl! She looks adorable! She is such a go getter. She'll be standing up and walking around things before you know it!

Keri said...

She looks adorable in the crawling position! Both of my girls & I have staticky(sp?) in the winter. It's horrible. She sure is a cutie.

Unknown said...

Wow. I can't believe she's 6 months already! Time flies! What a pretty little gal. And yeah. It's probably the red hair. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Better watch out she will be walking in a month or so, and as you know that is when the real trouble starts.