This week everyone has been sick except for Brennden. First Charity got sick, then I got sick, then Dustin got sick. We are all still feeling it and hope to get over it soon. I don't know how Brennden happened to get out of this one but I sure am glad. One sick kid to handle while being sick yourself is bad enough. And we had to get sick on the worst week. There are primary meetings, Enrichment night, and Zone meeting/dinner. I hope we are all better by that time. But we do seem to be on the upside of the illness. Thanks to my neighbor who took Brennden to the library and the car wash so that I could get some much needed sleep.
I'm so proud of myself! I've actually been dusting this week. It was so gross. I had to dust multipul times. I would dust, then the dust that went up into the air and came back down to settle, then I would have to dust again. But as for vacumming.... I've been doing just fine in the living room and hall way, but the bedrooms are a different story. All well.
Brennden is finally potty trained! A day I was starting to think would never come. He's been full of all sorts of sayings lately. He repeats almost everything he hears. We have to have him leave the room if we want to watch tv because, lets face it, some words just sound so terrible coming out of a kids mouth even if they aren't bad words. He must have seen a commercial for pizza last night because he asked if we could leave and get pizza.
Charity definitly has a personallity of her own. If you take something away from her she throws a fit. She wants to stand all day long. She tries to crawl but her arms just aren't strong enough. She gets her legs up underneath her and then face plants it. As for sitting. She doesn't really care to try. I guess she'll do it when she's ready. I hope she does within the next month so I don't have to hold her to play with her toys.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Day for being potty trained!! I hear it takes alot longer for it to happen with boys so its great that you got him to do it so young! I hope you all feel better soon. I don't know how it is with you guys, with us if one persons sick everyone is miserable.. And I HATE dusting as well.. and it seems like the dust NEVER goes away. THere are just some house chorse that I hate and thats def one of them.
Nice update. I hope you all start feeling better soon!
I think Charity is a little go getter!
Post a Comment