Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snow!


It snowed yesterday! I couldn't believe it. We went for 6o something last week to forty something this week. It didn't stay around for long but it was fun to watch. I love the way snow looks but I hate having to drive in it. But I guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys did a TON of stuff when you were over in St George!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.. and its no surprise that Brennden came home with an assortment of bruises and what not.. aren’t they a normal accessory for him?? We got some snow up here too but it actually looks like you guys got more!! Keep it down there as long as you can!

Keri said...

We also got snow here. It looked more like loose hail stones, though. We still have some on our grass in the shady spots because it's been fairly cold.

Tiffany said...

Other than skiing I hate snow. I hate the cold more each year. 50 is not ok with me. 70 plus please!