
This is what Charity's hair used to look like. Notice the hair on the sides is as inch or two longer than the hair in the back. I didn't want to cut her hair but it just looked so funny that I finally gave in.

This is her new hair cut. Can you believe that she got her first hair cut at a younger age than Brennden did!
5 comments:
well.. her daddy IS Dustin.. so when it comes to fast hair growth she prob never had a chance!! Haha.. it looks good though. Shes such a cute little girl!
Looks nice. I have to say that babies & toddlers hair look SOOO much better with a little trim!
Her little head looks adorable!! I think the hair cut turned out great!
Much better. and I know it was so hard to cut any of Bri's hair you just want it all to keep on growing.
You totally should have left it! I saw a girl with the exact same "fang" hair cut at the bowling alley last Saturday and she looked quite cute in it. But Charity is still very cute with her new doo! :)
Post a Comment