Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Own Personal Pharmacy


These are all the medicines that the doctor has told us to take. Just looking at all the medicines almost makes me sick. Talk about having to keep to a schedule! For the last few days all four of us have felt horrible so we finally decided to go to the doctor last night. Charity is on three meds. One for acid reflux, one for an ear infection, and tylanol for a fever. Brennden was unable to get a prescription because they took it off the shelf so he gets to take an over the counter cold medicine plus his vitamins. Both kids get to get nose drops every so often to help clear up their sinuses. Dustin is on meds for ear infections, sudafed for his nose, and live bacteria yogurt for the bacteria in his intestines. I thought all yogurt had live bacteria in it but I guess I was wrong. I am on meds for a cough and soar throat, tylanol at night, and my vitamins. I have to be careful with my meds though, they decrease milk production. Thank goodness for all the milk I've saved in the freezer, it just might come in handy this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa...that is quite the pharmacy! I'm sorry that everyone's not feeling well. That must especially be hard to have Charity feeling yucky.
Funny about the yogurt isn't it? I thought they all had live bacteria in them too...until I started working in a health food store.

Nalene said...

You are in our prayers!

Keri said...

I hope you're all starting to feel better now!