Saturday, September 13, 2008

Charity's Favorite Places

Charity love's her swing. This is the only place that she will sleep during the day. She almost never cries here.
Dirty diapers are not acceptable for her. As soon as she is done making it dirty she wants a new one on. She'll cry till she gets on the changing table where she is suddenly all smiles. Hopefully this means she'll be easy to potty train.

She has started to notice her hands more lately and so likes trying to reach for things. She hasn't quite gotten the hand of it yet but enjoys trying.


Charity has to always be sitting upright. Don't you dare try to make her sit back and relax or you won't be able to sit back and relax for a while.



6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I cant believe how much she has grown since July!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She is so sweet! :) I still want to take her home with me!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much her and Brennden look alike!! well.. yeah they're siblings and all but I think if you put his baby pictures next to hers you would see a ton of similarities!

Dixie said...

Lander was the same way about his diapers. He hated even a drop of wet, and then he turned 2. Suddenly he didn't care any more. It took another year before he was potty trained! I hope Charity doesn't change her mind too!!!

Keri said...

She looks like she's gaining more and more personality. Jenna was the same way with diapers, but it has worn off a bit.

Nalene said...

She is adorable!...and a go getter!