Thursday, August 5, 2010

HOT!



So yesterday our AC died on us. It's 104 outside plus humidity so it took no time at all for our house to start feeling like an oven. The repair guy probably won't be able to get to us till next week! Thank goodness it started to pour that evening. It dropped the temperature 20 degrees in a matter of minutes. Only problem was that it took out the power to pizza places and I didn't want to cook in our over heated house so we had to wait till 8 to order an food.

Dustin went out and found the last window AC unit. It wasn't cheap but we are definitely glad to have it. We will probably be spending the next couple days in ours and the kids room just to keep cool. Luckily we have TV in the room or I would go crazy stuck in one room for a few days. AHH! Now just watch, the day the guy can fix the AC will be the day I go into labor so no one will be here. Ha ha.

No comments: