
Dalin is still trying to figure out the difference between night and day. He has gotten a lot better though. This is his favorite way to sleep. Hands my his face and on his side. None of my kids have liked to have their hands swaddled to their sides. Dalin is the only one who actually likes being swaddled at all. Sometimes his hair looks light brown, sometimes dirty blonde, and on occation it has red tints to it. Monday he goes to the doctor for his 2 week checkup. I'm interested to see how tall he is and how much he weighs. He has been filling out some and not looking like such a stick. He is deffinitly going to be taller than the other two. You can stretch his hands 'over' his head and 'clasp' his hands together. Most babies hand barely stretch to the top of their heads.

Charity is getting used to not being the baby anymore. She looks so big now. I've always thought she is so small, but not anymore. Her favorite thing to do right now is lay on her belly and color. She is pretty good at it too. She tries to stay in the lines and everything. Right now she is into wearing dresses all the time. Charity has to pick out her own clothes and put them on by herself. She want to brush her own teeth, do her own hair, and on occation (regretably) change her own diaper. She is getting used to Dalin being here and Brennden being gone. And she is now giving me alone time with her, which she has never really done before. Charity also helps me out with dishes, finding binkis, and throwing away diapers. She is such a helper right now.

Brennden loves going to school. Right now he gets in trouble every day, but I know he is just testing his limits with the teacher. Every moring the school meets in the gym for the pledge of alligence and a patriotic song. Brennden knows just were to go. All I have to do is drop him off in front of the school and he runs right in. Dustin has been dropping him off on his way to work, but the last two days he has had to go to work earlier so I have been doing it. Silly as it may sound, I cry watching him go all by himself. When did he get so big? I didn't even cry on the first day of school. I always ask Brennden what he did at school and the response I get is usually about if he was good or bad. Friday I got a different answer. He told be he beat the white boy in a race. It made me laugh. Then as soon as he walks in the house he plays PS3 for an hour. Right now, he thinks every day is just wonderful!

1 comment:
Ohhhh, I love every comment and picture of those little sweeties! I can hardly wait to see them!
Post a Comment