Yesterday Brennden would not let Charity sleep. So ate about 4:00 this is how I found her. I don't know how she did it, but I definitely know that she had to be extremely tired to fall asleep like this.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

6 comments:
I wish I could fall asleep & be comfortable like that! Poor girl!
Haha! That's a great pic!
It is amazing how kids can just fall asleep anywhere when they are tired. That is so funny that she stayed like that.
This is a comment on the post that I am so behind on. The kids look so cute!!!!!! Charity's earrings are adorable!...so is she. Your stories on Brennden and cute things he says are worth remembering to tell him about someday! They are so cute!!! Great bunch of posts from pictures to stories of what is going on! Good job!!
Okay, that was wierd. Who is Team Bros? The above comment was made by me....Mom! Hopefully, one of my kids had somehow used the computer and somehow was signed in. If not, it makes me quite concerned.
lol! so cute!
Post a Comment