
This is were I found Charity today. I knew she was in the kitchen but had no idea that this is what I would find when it got too quiet. I didn't know that she had figured out how to stack things to climb on. I had better start keeping a closer eye on her.

7 comments:
Look how CUTE she is!!!
P.S. You had better keep her & Jenna away from each other. Jenna might teach her a few more tricks & then you'll really be in trouble!
(Love you Jenna-bo-benna & Charity-bug!!)
Uh Oh! Are those pills she's playing with?
She is cute though. My goodness they get smart fast!
Looks like you have an exciting future ahead of you! Good luck!!
She's playing with our daily vitamins which are apparently no longer safe on top of the microwave.
Look out those knive's are right behind her, lucky it was just vitamins.
Why are you guys all more observant than I am?
It looks like she had to get three different things to make the reach. I know it is dangerous, but she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment