Friday, February 12, 2010

This Week

This week many a thing has happened. Charity has not only learned how to climb onto the counter, but also on to the four foot tall dressers! AHHH! All that while being incredibly sick. She has been throwing up for four days now and I hope today will be different. But we will have to wait and see. She woke up at 7:30 and fell back asleep at 9:00 so she is still feeling yucky. :( I've done so much laundry that I know our water bill is going to be huge! And the smell in our house is just -blah- I wish we could open a window but it's too cold.

Brennden has been a snot running around not listening to a thing I have to say. He has lost almost every toy that he owns. He even lost his door knob because he kept locking me out of his room when I was getting mad at him. He told me, "Mom, if you just ask nicely instead of being mean I would listen." Oh my. He also told me the other day. "When I get bigger, my butt will be big like yours." What a nice thing to say.

I got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time yesterday! The kids got a kick out of it and tried talking into the machine to the baby. It was really cute.

Our cat Peanut got into a good fight and his face is so swollen he can barely open his eyes. I feel bad for him.

Its been a pretty busy week so far and we still have a few days to go. Hopefully I can survive the rest of it.

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a week! Charity really sounds like she's going to start being a handful! I hope she starts feeling better & things ease up for you.

Nalene said...

I'll tell you that Brennden! He is hillarious!