
The space above the toilet was too big a blank spot so I painted some picture frames and put this saying up (which my sister helped me think of because I couldn't think of a good saying to hang in the bathroom).
Things needed: 1 qt Spring Green paint, bathroom rug, 3 picture frames, white paint, blue paper, and a printer.
Total cost: $0.00
The paint rug was free from a swap meet that the RS did, the green paint I got on line as a free sample, the frames I have had for a few years, and the white paint we got with our house to touch up the walls if needed. I can't believe how it all turned out. When Dustin gets back tonight I am going to surprise him with it.
Things needed: 1 qt Spring Green paint, bathroom rug, 3 picture frames, white paint, blue paper, and a printer.
Total cost: $0.00
The paint rug was free from a swap meet that the RS did, the green paint I got on line as a free sample, the frames I have had for a few years, and the white paint we got with our house to touch up the walls if needed. I can't believe how it all turned out. When Dustin gets back tonight I am going to surprise him with it.




6 comments:
Looks awesome! That's great that you did it for free to!
Where did you get free paint? Your bathroom is super cute!
Glidden.com
love the color! perfect for a bathroom!
Your bathroom turned out awesome! I love the color!!! I also love your new background on this blog!
That looks great!! Free is wonderful, too.
Post a Comment