Look at all that hair. I can't believe it's long enough to put into pigtails! I made these bows and more like them with my sister while I was in St. George. There are so easy and super cute. I don't know how she does it, but she gets cuter with every passing day. But don't let her small size and cute face fool you. She can be a big monster when she want to be. Whoever said "they have red hair because they are full of fire" must have had a red head. Even though she is small in stature, she makes up for it with her big personality. Anyone who has babysat her can tell you, she knows how to work it. She can go from happy to throwing a fit and happy again with the flip of a switch. And she tries throwing a fit with everyone to see if she can get away with it.At the library the other day, she threw herself on the floor and kicked and screamed because I made her put some books back. Of course this only happened for a few seconds because I just walked off so she jumped right up and was happy again. Good thing she knows I won't give in to her. That's about the only thing you can do to make her stop, ignore her. If you get made at her she just goes to the corner then looks at you and laughs. Booger!
She also has a wonderful vocabulary. She tells you No, Stop, Trouble, Don't, Trouble, and screams at the top of her longs in a high pitched voice. She also knows exactly what she wants and lets me know too. She says a-huh and u-uh. She also pushes things and throws things that she does not want. Which makes a mess when it comes to food and carpet.
Not only does she know what she wants, she knows how to go for it by herself. She has No, i repeat, No fear. She climbs anything that she can. You know the ledge in the bath tub with the little handle above it. She climbs on the ledge and then tries to get her feet on the handle. Don't know what for, but she tries. She also climbs up and down the bunk beds without help. She has fallen off, but that doesn't stop her from doing so over and over. She has also fallen off the table (kitchen table which she climbed onto herself), the high chair, the back of the couch, the window sill, and I'm sure a number of other things that i can't think of right now. She has also climbed a 10 foot ladder to get to a slide.
She may be small, but she is not fragile. And with it all, she smiles and laughs. It's like she thinks its fun. I feel bad for anyone who tries to get in her way. If she is like this already I can only imagine what the future will bring. Don't get in her way or tell her she can't, she'll mow you down and laugh while she does it.

5 comments:
wow! sounds like you have your hands full! You're not kidding when you say she has a big personality.. Lookout teenage years!
LOL what a personality! I love it :) She looks so cute with all that hair. Sounds like she has a lot of motivation, determination and perseverance. That'll come in handy as an adult. I bet she runs her own business.
She is a cutie. I am lucky I haven't seen her in her big fits! Kids most often do that the best for their Mom's and Dad's...but mostly their Mom's.
She's adorable with her pigtails. Let's not allow her & Jenna to play, k? I'm afraid it would just be double trouble.
Yeah Keri, they are both kinda wild huh. Bet they could pull off any stunt together.
Post a Comment