
Yesterday we got some gifts in the mail from my parents. We asked Brennden to go and put them under the tree for us. He get two of them there without any trouble, then we heard a tear with the third one. Naturally we thought that he was trying to open it so we had him bring it to us so that we could check it out. He had pulled part of the tinsel off that was taped to the wrapping, We got after him, fixed the gift, and then told him to go put it under the tree. Brennden then went to the tree and just stood there. I peeked around the couch and told him to put the present down not even realizing that the other two weren't under the tree.
Later that night I was doing the dishes and looking at the tree. I was puzzled. There was only one present under the tree. It took me a few seconds but I soon found where the two were. Take a look at the tree. Notice the gifts "in" the tree? Apparently Brennden wasn't trying to unwrap the gift, he was trying to hang it on the tree using the tinsel as the hook! Ha ha. I just started laughing and called Dustin to come over and look. Funny thing is, my parents always give us ornaments for Christmas so the gifts do kind of belong on the tree.

2 comments:
That is so funny!! I wonder why he decided to put them in the tree though instead of under it!?
So cute!!!
Post a Comment