So, I ordered Dustin's gift online on Nov 5. It said that I would receive it no later than Dec 26th which I was certain wouldn't take that long since I ordered the other half of his gift the week before and it arrived less than 2 weeks later. Boy of boy was I ever wrong. As I was checking my email today I noticed on on the status of my order. I opened it and my jaw dropped. Literally. The new estimated time of arrival was. Wait for it....... The end of May! Needless to say I canceled the order. Strange thing is, I ordered it the day it came out (it a dvd series). I haven't been able to find it in stores so I guess I'll started looking for it on different sites. If you are wondering I ordered it from Target. I order from then every so often and have never had a problem before but am now wondering if I will ever use their site again.
Update-
I was able to find the DVD later on a different web site and it offered free express delivery. Hopefully it will arrive this week, preferably before Christmas.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

2 comments:
It makes you wonder why you could find it somewhere else and then Target tells you that you can't get it till May.. i hope it gets there in time!!
That's crazy. Glad you found it somewhere else.
Post a Comment