
After 6 months of having the dryer in the middle of our bathroom because it was an eightth of an inch to wide to fit in its spot we got it to fit. Alan and I tried for half an hour to get it to fit we gave up. Tonight Angie wanted to clean under the washer so we moved it all and I decided to try one more time. I started pushing at an angle and it went about 6 inches in and wouldnt budge. I then got the idea to take of the door and give a little more room for me to play with. And guess what happened. It slid in all the way like it should. I was psyched.

3 comments:
Yea! That's great!!
LOL that's funny. I just hope you don't have to get behind there any time soon!
What a good hubby!!
Post a Comment