Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a Few Things To Make You Laugh

It's Daddy!

On the way to the store the other day, Brennden noticed an x-ray truck. He yells, "There's Daddy!" Try as I might, I could not convince him that it wasn't daddy. I'm surprised that he even remembered what Dustin's truck looked like.


I Have To Go Potty!

I was shopping at Target when Brennden says, "I have to go potty." So there I am trying to run to the front of the store with a basket and a little kids repeatedly saying I have to go potty. What a sight I must have been.


You're Stupid

Brennden was playing with the cat when it scratched him on the mouth. He cried, I gave him loves, then asked "Do you want the cat to say sorry?" He looks at the cat, yells "You're stupid!" Runs to his room and slams the door shut. Thank you siblings.


I'm Afraid of Birds

Last night I woke up hearing what I thought were foot steps around the house. I woke up Dustin to see if he could hear them too. I made him get up and look around the house and peek out the windows to see if he can see anything. After an hour of listening the these 'foot steps' I get him to call the cops to come and check everything out. They get here, walk around the house, and then come to our door to tell us of their findings. We have a tree full of doves next to our bedroom window. When they take off they kind of sound like someone walking around. How embarrassing to call the cops over because of birds!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The birds thing is hilarious! I didn't know that they sounded like people walking around either, i probably would have done the same thing

Keri said...

Oh, that's funny about the birds! Brennden is such a cutie, too. He's sure growing up!

Dixie said...

Should we rent the movie "The Birds" for GOW? Just kidding! That is pretty funny.

Love the "it's daddy" story. As Jake would put it, "it made my heart happy!"

Unknown said...

LOL how fun! Those are so cute. & it did make me laugh :) I've called the cops over a bird before....a rooster actually hehe.