Monday, December 31, 2007

My Little Helper


I got just about all the help I could get in cleaning the bathroom. Brennden was watching me clean the other day and decided that he would like to help me out. After cleaning the mirror, I turned to put the cleaner back in the cupboard while Brennden grabbed the squirt bottle and recleaned the mirror for me. Then I poured cleaner in the toilet, turned to put that away, and Brennden flushed the kucky potty for me. At this time I finally decided that I needed to give Brennden something to do to actually help me. He wanted to clean the toilet with me, so I let him clean his potty which is much more sanitary since it gets cleaned every day. Never has it taken me so long to clean a bathroom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL :) isn't it cute though how they want to help? Sure makes things harder, but it's funny how much they like it!

Dixie said...

Isn't it ironic that "help" is code for "make more work"?

Keri said...

Too bad this "help" won't last forever...someday it'll be like pulling teeth to get help, I'm sure. What a cute, cute kid. I try to do that cleaning when my kids are not around.