1. Her favorite color is blue
2. Won second place in a debate contest
3. In the last year she has gone from a 9 to a 1 back to a 9
4. She has a shoe fetish
5. My cat thinks she is her mother
6. She wants to go to Austrailia
7. She kills every plant that she owns
8. She drove a Dodge Daytona in high school, which she only took to 90 something
9. She worked full time during high school and kept a 3.7 gpa
10. She loves to cook
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

4 comments:
Wow, you have an impressive wife! Working full-time in high school?!! Didn't know she was a debater, either. I'm with her on plants. I don't kill them, but close.
Cool Beans :) So can she win a debate against you? That had to be hard to work and keep up good grades. I couldn't do it! Good choice on the color! I LOVE blue.
happy birthday ANGIE!!!!
Keep up the info...its fun to get to know you better!...oh, and happy birthday, a little late!
Post a Comment