I am really glad your on. Are you guys going to put pictures on?
Ha! Gotcha! :) Glad to see you here. I'll look forward to seeing pics of the little guy. We'll see you soon buddy :)
HEY JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SAME TEMPLATE THAT I HAVE ANGRY FACE
i didn't bother you to get on.. neither did alan!! we're the good ones :O)
it's about time!
Of all things to take the blame on, I'll take it on this. You need to put more up, though.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am really glad your on. Are you guys going to put pictures on?
Ha! Gotcha! :) Glad to see you here. I'll look forward to seeing pics of the little guy. We'll see you soon buddy :)
HEY JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SAME TEMPLATE THAT I HAVE
ANGRY FACE
i didn't bother you to get on.. neither did alan!! we're the good ones :O)
it's about time!
Of all things to take the blame on, I'll take it on this. You need to put more up, though.
Post a Comment