Brennden wrote me a note yesterday. It reads; Dear mom hope you have a great day. ps I love you. The only word he asked for help with is have. dear is spelled de, hope is hop, you is spelled both u and you right together, i can't tell what great says, day is on two lines, and love is spelled luv. It was so cute, it made my day. He then wrote one for Dustin and Candice. Such a sweetie when he wants to be.
Charity has been singing about everything. She has also been saying, excuse me sir all the time. She also loves giving hugs and either telling you "Your the best...(mom, dad....)" and "you make my heart happy (or sad)" It's just cute.
Dalin still doesn't say much. He prefers the primitive method of grunting. Cars are his favorite toy along with swords and guns. He even makes shooting sounds. It's really cute. He is definitely a boy all the way. He also blows kisses all the time and is trying to say 'love you'.
I can't believe this year is almost over! It went buy way to fast.

6 comments:
Oh, that note is precious! I love it! Such cute kids you have. :)
that really is precious. You will treasure it always!!
That is so precious! I love hearing the the updates of what they are doing
OOpps! That was Mom!
Need more posts! Need more posts!
You guys are way behind on you're posts. Dad
Post a Comment