Saturday, November 19, 2011

Brennden's Birthday Party

Today Brennden had is 6 year old birthday party. He was stocked! He has been asking for 2 weeks "How many days left til my party?" I tried not to put any pictures up with other peoples kids since I didn't ask if I could, but they were there.
He loves Starwars so I made Lego Starwars invites.

We started by gluing legos onto picture frames. Sorry, no pics...

Then we playing pin the lightsaber on the Jedi. At first the kids complained, but they each wanted a few turns.

Then the big hit! Throw bouncing balls down the hall to knock out the bad guys. We played this for a good 20 minutes.


And of course, a pinata. Dustin thinks I'm crazy, but I think they are fun.
Little Miss Charity could barely move the thing.
Then we frosted the cupcakes. I also made cake pops. I tried to make lego faces on a few, but the marker wasn't writing too well so only a few heads got made.
And time to sing.
Then we opened gifts. Once again, no pics because other kids were in them. Brennden had a good time. The only thing that made him a little sad was that he didn't get a Lego Starwars game. We bought him one, but we want to give it to him on his actual birthday because you still have to do something on your birthday, right.

4 comments:

Keri said...

How creative & fun you are! It sounds like it was a good party. I can't believe he's almost 6!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome birthday party! You went to so much work and were so creative! I love it! Lucky Boy!!!

Unknown said...

oops, so sorry, that was Mom, not Heather!

Dixie said...

so I really like your games. my boys are big star wars fans, so I may just have to have a little party for FHE one of these days & use your party ideas!!!